Sunday, February 19, 2006


time off

My final week is just three weeks away. Next week will be a somewhat hectic week for me. I have a meeting and presentation with my mentor and sponsor. And I think I have a progress report to be completed. Not to forget class presentation for the design class.

Plus some health issue to be concerned at. *sigh* It is hard to be a woman of abnormal routine if you know what I mean.

So I'll be invisible to the world of blogging from now onwards until I can keep my feet on the ground again. But don't worry, I'll visit your precious blogs everyday to keep up with your daily progress. And by you I mean you my friends.

*************************************************************************
on the side note, why do we have to prove the media is right once again about Muslims being a terrorist? *sigh*
*************************************************************************